This program is offered to the health professionals and government administrators such as a health policy maker who are or will be working in the fields of a varied health institutions and government.
The curriculum emphasizes systematic learning about health services and public health issues, and policy analysis theories and techniques.
- Introduction to Public Health
- Research Methods
- Seminar in Public Health
- Individual Study
- Introduction to Hospital administration
- Hospital Strategy Planning and Marketing
- E-Health Care
- Health Organization & Management
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Financial Management
- Health Care for Elderly
- Seminar in Hospital Administration(1)