Health Policy and Management
This program is offered to the health professionals and government administrators such as a health policy maker who are or will be working in the fields of a varied health institutions and government.
The curriculum emphasizes systematic learning about health services and public health issues, and policy analysis theories and techniques.
- Health Demography & Sociology
- Health Economics
- Health Planning and Economic Evaluation
- Social Security in Health Care
- Introduction to Health Policy
- Seminar in Health Policy & Administration
- Health Care System & Management
- Policy & management of pharmaceutical industry
- Economic Analysis of the Health Care Policy